Escrow London Announces the launch of Express Escrow
The new offering promises developers a quick and easy way to implement a software escrow agreement online at the click of a button
Escrow London are pleased to announce the launch of its new and revamped online self-service offering, Express Escrow. Aimed at developers, Escrow London’s Express Escrow provides a quick and easy way to put in place a secure, robust and legally binding software escrow agreement.
Express Escrow offers three pillar pricing plans, from a Startup Plan which includes a legally binding Single Beneficiary escrow agreement with 5 Git repositories, an Unlimited Plan to include unlimited Git repositories, to a Multi Beneficiary Plan for 5 initial Beneficiary registrations with unlimited repositories. As a self-service offering all completed online, Escrow London are able to offer lower prices in addition to a no setup fee.
All pricing plans include automated deposits from the developer’s Git repos, supporting all popular platforms including GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket, Azure DevOps and more. Data and database deposits can also be included within the Express Escrow plans, with Escrow London supporting deposits directly from AWS S3, Microsoft Azure Blob, Google Cloud storage and SFTP.
Express Escrow offers the option of legally binding agreements under various jurisdictions including US, UK and the EU, with the release terms being accepted as standard or modified according to specific requirements.
The set up process for Express Escrow could not be simpler. Once a plan has been decided upon, the user will be taken through a series of steps to generate their software escrow agreement:
- Depositors will be asked to provide their company details and other important information that will be used within the software escrow agreement and for security authentication.
- Beneficiary details and jurisdiction region of the software escrow agreement will also need to be provided.
- Depositors will have the option of accepting Escrow London’s standard Event of Default terms which are typical to most software escrow agreements or have the option of providing their own custom Event of Default terms.
- Once all required information has been inputted, a bespoke software escrow agreement will be generated for the depositor to digitally sign. The beneficiary will be invited to also sign the agreement which will formally implement the agreement terms.
- Deposit set up can be done at the initial sign up stage or later depending on preference.
- All payments are managed by Stripe for secure transactions, with services being invoiced on a recurring annual basis until the agreement has terminated.
Escrow London is IS027001 & ISO27017 certified and have therefore taken all the necessary precautions to protect their clients’ data and to meet the highest level of international security standards. Escrow London also boasts an experienced technical support team who are always on hand and willing to assist with git integration, deposits and all other technical support requirements, so users of Express Escrow are never on their own.
As an optional add-on, Escrow London recommends verification of the source code deposits to provide assurance that the deposited code is usable and can be compiled into a working version of the application.
Evan Lever, CEO & Founder of Escrow London, commented, “We are thrilled to offer Express Escrow to our developer community. This new and improved self-service offering will join our line-up of software escrow solutions as an entry level product for developers seeking an easy and prompt automated software escrow agreement. With its intuitive design, developers are now able to access Express Escrow through our website to set up a legally binding agreement without having to speak to a member of the team. They will be able to digitally sign it, register their Beneficiaries who will then be invited to sign the agreement, as well as set up their own deposit. As we continue to listen to our customers’ requirements and with innovation at the core of what we do, Express Escrow will provide developers with the simplicity and agility they need for their software escrow needs, all at a low cost and with no set up fee.”
About Escrow London
Escrow London is a global software and SaaS escrow vendor headquartered in the United Kingdom. Our global coverage is provided across our London office, Escrow London North America Inc in Atlanta, and our Australian office in Sydney.
We have invested considerable resources into innovation to reinvent source code escrow for a SaaS world. As well as software escrow solutions, Escrow London provides a range of SaaS Continuity escrow solutions suitable for AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud hosted SaaS applications. We support a wide range of clients includes major law firms, banks, central banks, insurance companies, technology companies and government organisations.
Find out about SaaS Escrow by viewing our new video here.