Escrow London Are Committed To Protecting And Respecting Your Privacy
Effective date: 1 September 2022
We at Escrow London (Escrow London Limited (UK) and Escrow London North America Inc operating as independent legal entities) referred to as “Escrow London”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.escrowlondon.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
The following principles underpin our approach to respecting your privacy:
- We value the trust that you place in us by giving us your personal information.
- We will always use your personal information in a way that is fair and worthy of that trust.
- We will provide clear information about how we use your personal information.
- We shall always be transparent with you about what information we collect, what we do with it, with whom we share it and who you should contact if you have any concerns.
- We will take all reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse and keep it secure.
- We will comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations and we will co-operate with data protection authorities in the UK.
Personal data collected
- First name and last name
- Work title and company name
- Work email address
- Phone number
- Company address (State/Country, ZIP/Postal code, City)
- Usage Data
Purposes and Legal Grounds:
- Escrow London processes your personal information as necessary to perform our contract obligations with you for the service.
- Escrow London also processes your email address to associate it with your Escrow London account when you interact with our customer support representatives. The legal ground for this processing is our legitimate interest in providing quality customer support.
- Please note, however, that we may process your personal information without consent if we have a legitimate reason to do so, provided that such use will not have a prejudicial effect on your own rights, freedoms and interests. Any such use shall be in accordance with the Escrow London Privacy Principles set out above.
- We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us. The legal ground for this processing is your consent.
Retention of data
Escrow London will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for 18 months, except when we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your country where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Subject to applicable data protection law we may share your personal data with:
- Sub-contractors and other persons who help us provide our products and services
- Our legal and other professional advisors, including our auditors
- Fraud prevention agencies, credit reference agencies, and debt collection agencies
- Courts, to comply with legal requirements, and for the administration of justice
- In an emergency or to otherwise protect your vital interests
- Anyone else where we have your consent or as required by law
“Do Not Track” signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
Your data protection rights under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the UK Data Protection Act (2018)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA) or the United Kingdom, you have certain data protection rights. Escrow London aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
You have the following data protection rights:
- The right to be informed, access or to erasure the information we have on you. You can access or request deletion of your Personal Data, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification.You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to restrict processing.You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability.You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent.You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Escrow London relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
Analytics and advertising
We may use third-party Service Providers to analyse our web traffic and show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service.
Google Analytics and Tag manager
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
Google AdWords, AdSense & DoubleClick
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Escrow London North America Inc
By phone number: +1-855-944-0651
By mail: 1050 Crown Pointe Parkway, Suite 500, Atlanta, Ga. 30338, United States of America
Escrow London Limited (UK)
By phone number: +44-20-3862-0380
By mail: 5th Floor, 100 High Street, Southgate, London, N14 6BN, United Kingdom
Our ICO registation number is ZA916691
If you have a complaint in relation to this policy, please contact us by emailing email@example.com and we will do our utmost to resolve the matter.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with:
- Name: The Information Commissioners Office
- Address: Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
- Tel: 01625 545 745
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org