Escrow London Achieves ISO 27001 and ISO27017 Certification for SaaS Continuity Escrow and Software Escrow Services.
Get a Software Escrow Quote
London, United Kingdom and Atlanta, USA: Escrow London, a global leader in SaaS Continuity Escrow, Software Escrow, Open Source Code Audits and information security services, announced today it has achieved ISO/IEC 27001:2013. This accreditation incorporates the requirements of ISO/IEC 27017:2015 for the code of practice for cloud information security controls based on ISO/IEC 27002 for cloud services.
These certifications confirm Escrow London’s commitment to the security, confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data, source code and other sensitive materials held in trust on behalf of Escrow London’s clients.
These new independent accreditations replace Escrow London’s previous ISO27001 certification achieved under the umbrella of parent company, DataSpace UK Limited.
“The ISO27001 and ISO27017 certifications affirm that Escrow London’s pioneering SaaS Continuity Escrow Cloud solutions not only adhere to, but surpass, industry-leading security standards and best practices to protect our customers’ confidential and sensitive data.”
Evan Lever, CEO Escrow London.
Leading international companies and governments from around the globe rely on Escrow London to provide software continuity in the event of a software/SaaS vendor failure or bankruptcy. Escrow London’s services include:
- SaaS Continuity Escrow for AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud platform including the option of 90 days of live continuity;
- SaaS Access Continuity providing access to production environments within AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform;
- Source Code Escrow including automated deposits directly from the developer’s Git repos including GitHub, Bitbucket, GitLab, Azure Devops and other popular repos;
- Data holding agreements for sensitive data and databases;
- Open Source Code audits to identify if a company’s code base includes open source code which may be in breach of open source licensing. This service is widely used in M&A due diligence;
- Penetration testing to identify weaknesses within a software application or environment and then a security consultant attempts to exploit the weakness.
“At a time when more enterprise companies and government are adopting SaaS hosted applications, data privacy and security remain top of mind for them. Protecting the sensitivity, vulnerability and integrity of their information remains our number one priority,” said Escrow London CEO Evan Lever. These certifications affirm that Escrow London’s pioneering SaaS Continuity Escrow cloud solutions not only adhere to but surpass, industry-leading security standards and best practices to protect our customers’ confidential and sensitive data.”
About Escrow London
Escrow London is a global software escrow vendor headquartered in the United Kingdom. Our global coverage is provided across our London office, Escrow London North America Inc in Atlanta, and our Australian office in Sydney.
Our wide range of clients includes major banks, central banks, insurance firms, technology companies and government.
We have invested considerable resources into innovation to reinvent software escrow for a SaaS world. Escrow London provides a range of SaaS Continuity escrow solutions suitable for AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform hosted SaaS applications.